Wednesday, February 15, 2012

{mini} Leap List

Thanks to Honda's latest ad campaign, people are buzzing about Leap Lists - lists of things people want to accomplish before the next major milestone in their lives, i.e. getting married, having kids, turning 40, etc. {Note: I'd like to think that Theresa and I are ahead of the game with our Year 32 lists.}

The list that's on my mind right now, however, is less grand in comparison. Below is a list of small-ish {Pinterest-inspired} DIY projects that I'd like to accomplish before Leap Day 2012, two weeks from today.


my {mini} Leap List

Put together a DIY Lego table for Dylan
Prime, paint, and hang frames for Ella's wall collage
Choose printables + easy DIY projects for Mady's wall collage
Prime, paint, and hang Ikea spice rack bookshelves
Create {more} fabric-wrapped balls for Ella's room
Put together prayer pails with the kids
Write pantry staple names on my homemade chalkboard labels

Phew. That's a big list, but luckily I choose my projects primarily on the easy-peasy factor, and I already have most of my materials gathered. Also, I might save a project or two for our March craft night.

In addition, next week marks the start of Lent so I'll be busy purging 40 bags in 40 days {link up your list here!}

Want to place bets on whether or not I'll get it all done? What are your short-term, {mini} Leap List goals?

{Photo Credits}
1. Lego Table @ Creative Thoughts from an Ordinary Mom  2. Sunshine & Love Printables @ J & A and Company  
3. Owl Printable @ Mine for the Making  4. Fabric Letter @ Little Things Bring Smiles  
5. Spice Rack Bookshelves @ IKEA Hackers  6. Fabric Balls @ Landee See, Landee Do  
7. Money Jars @ A Thoughtful Place  8. Prayer Pail @ Lu Bird Baby  9. DIY Chalkboard Labels @ A Thoughtful Place.

3 comments:

  1. I let you know on Pinterest too but not sure if you got it - we are going to be doing the Prayer Pails in MOPs soon if you have to choose one to not do right away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know! We did end up making a couple today but I think those will stay up in the kids' rooms and we can use the MOPS one downstairs near the kitchen table.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...